SMF - Just Installed!
Username  
Password
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Booth Escaped  (Read 513 times)
rich smyth

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2011, 01:59:43 PM »

This rare video perpetuates the myth that Booth escaped...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oO-bE_dlHc&NR=1&feature=fvwp
BoothBuff
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 02:27:01 PM »

Hilarious!! TheLegoReloaded guy has a great sense of humor. (But WAYYYYY too much time on his hands!)
Wesley Harris

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 05:58:08 PM »

Thinking about doing an article on the "Not So Dead"--those whose deaths have been disputed with or without credible evidence.  Of course, JWB, Jesse James, recently Butch Cassidy has come up.  Help me out with some others.......
BoothBuff
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 06:52:20 PM »

I've studied the John Dillinger case for years. Might as well throw JD on the list. There are rumors he escaped, too.....
Richard Petersen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 01:20:36 PM »

Interesting on Jesse James. About 55 years ago I visited Meramec Caverns in Stanton, Mo which was the James Brothers hideout. Somewhere I still have the book which describes how Jesse set up another to be shot and he escaped. The fellow who claimed to be James had a wound and finger injury that belonged to James.
 Fast forward to some years ago and they did DNA testing (when they dug up the grave they found Jesse was buried face down) and the DNA results were that it was 99.40% Jesse James.

Speaking of Dillinger I have visited Little Bohemia and have taking the walk at the Biograph down the alley where he was shot.
America loves conspiracies and great escapes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: