SMF - Just Installed!
Username  
Password
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Book on Confederate Operations in Canada  (Read 661 times)
BettyO
« on: April 06, 2012, 06:55:00 AM »

Wasn't there supposed to be a new book out last month on the Confederate Cabinet in Canada?  I forget the title....anyone know anything of the status of this?

Thanks!
Roger Norton
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 11:13:08 AM »

The current Lincoln Herald has an interesting article on Beverley Tucker. The authors conclude he probably was not involved in plotting Lincoln's assassination in Canada.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 01:59:26 PM by Roger Norton » Logged
Barry Cauchon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 01:53:49 PM »

Hi Laurie: Thank you so much for the call out. John just received his copies of the Lincoln Herald last week but it takes a little longer for the same mailing to reach me here in the GREAT WHITE NORTH. John did send me the Editor's Introduction by Tom Turner and he was also very kind in his words. We were asked to submit that to them last year just after we posted it in the Surratt Courier. I see Tom noted that too.
Have a great one and thanks again.
Barry
Gene C

Fido

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 02:27:40 PM »

Sounds intersting.  How can I get a copy.  Their website leaves a lot to be desired and I can't figure out how to contact them.

The more you know, the more you think the less you know, because you know that you don't know.  The less you know the more you think the more you know, because you don't know that you don't know. 
 (Not bad for an old dog)
Roger Norton
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 03:17:43 PM »

Gene, go here for information on subscriptions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: