You know you are getting obsessed with the Lincoln assassination conspiracy when...
1. When you hear the song "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen, you snicker because you picture Freddie Mercury portraying JWB as he's singing it.
2. When watching the news, there is a little feel-good story about animals helping kids, and a person is being interviewed. The person's last name is Surratt. You immediately perk up and point to the screen- "Surratt!"
3. You want to take the climbing rope off your children's playground equipment because it reminds you of the hangings. While you are outside with your children, you hold the rope in your hands and think of them, and get a little teary-eyed.
4. You see actors while watching TV and mentally assign them into LA conspiracy movie roles....."that kid who plays 'Hannah Montana's' brother would be adorable and funny as Davey Herold.."
5. Watching a documentary about Germans and the Berlin Wall, a German man is interviewed. You think he's the spitting image of Atzerodt and would like him to wear a 19th century slouch hat.
No, this doesn't describe me at all, no way!